Custom Search

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

So, I went out for a ride yesterday while our Little Spooky was asleep. I'm attempting to diet & exercise more, and I wanted to visit the thrift shop down the street (which we affectionately refer to as "our" thrift shop!) so I figured bicycling was in order.

I was visiting because of the secret project I am working on. And oh, I so wish I could tell you about it! I'm terrible at secrets. But I can't tell, because then it wouldn't be a surprise when it's done. So instead, I'll sit here and tell you about how awesome the thing I can't tell you about is! haha!

Anyway...

I took the camera along with me, intending to get some lovely shots while I was out. Of course, I snapped a few photos of the first thing I saw, and then the battery died. I should've checked, I guess.

But, the photos I did get are of an storage building behind our little neighborhood pizza joint, Gino's. There is a lovely mural that wraps all the way around the building. I only got photos of one side, though. So when I am out again with a charged battery, I will show you the other sides!

P.S.- the inside of the restaurant also has painting by the same artist on the wall. Mostly vases & urns, and some wine bottles if memory serves me correctly.

These photos all have lots of little details in them that you can only appreciate when viewing the photo in large or original size. To see the larger size, simply click the photo, which will take you to a 1024x768 size on my Flickr account. If you are on a high speed connection and would like to see the original size, go to My Flickr page!



This is the side with the "entrance."


Closeup of the faux-entrance




I love this part the most - the vegetable stand!
The little signs in the bins have names & prices on them, too.




Thanks for reading, and I hope everyone out there had a great weekend!

No comments: