Custom Search

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Feeds & Updates by Email!

So, not too long ago I started learning all about feeds & readers and I found out a whole bunch of stuff I didn't know. I'm not exactly up to date on a lot of things, I guess! Anyhow, you can subscribe to my feed (courtesy of FeedBurner) OR if you don't use a reader, you can just enter your e-mail address into that little box to the right, and every time I post, FeedBurner will send the text of my post directly to your inbox. I mostly did the e-mail option for Granny & Mom (HI GUYS!) because I know they keep up with us on here.

That's it. Subscribe..... now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww... thanks Stacey. I didn't know you did that just for us. It is a nice feature and works great. I've already got a couple emailed. Keep up the good work... I'm amazed with the people who can figure out the blog thing. Nice to see you writing again.